Rejolut is Hiring for Frontend Developer Interns
Rejolut is hiring for front end developer interns through its internship drive 2021.
About the job
Rejolut is among the fastest-growing and award winning Tech companies working on leading technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are planning to expand our team to explore new opportunities and looking for creative, enthusiastic, and passionate individuals to join our team.
- Need to work on designing, developing, and testing UI for the platform
- Need to work with design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs
- Convert Design to Code using latest web technologies
- Integrate User Interface with Back-End APIs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Self-motivated, self-learning and thinking up and executing own ideas
- Knowledge in node.js, AWS, is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and manage the entire frontend of all platforms associated with Rejolut
- Exemplary tasks – Explore something new every day!
- Responsibility – Bring in your own ideas and get supported in executing them.
- Fun – Experience a family culture & celebrate with the founders & team.
- Team – Be a part of a high-performance & cultural diverse team
- Freshers can apply
- Students in their last semester or passed out in 2020 can also apply
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Timings: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Duration of internship: 6 months/PPO(Performance Basis)
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Stipend: INR 10,000 -15000 / per month
Please apply only if –
- You are available for the above said duration.
- You prefer to work in a fast paced environment with growth & learning opportunities
- If you have not applied for an internship before with us.
- have relevant skills and interests
Rejolut – As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Health Insurance
- Work from Home
- Fast growth and more visibility into the company
- Experience to work on the latest technology
- Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
- Employee friendly HR Policies
- Paid leaves up to certain limits
- Liberal working atmosphere
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
Online Interview Tips:
Video interviews are the new normal. In an age of powerful technology, it’s no longer necessary or practical to bring candidates to you or to go to them. In fact, people are increasingly interviewed and hired without an in-person meeting. Here are ten tips on making sure you ace your next video interview:
- Know your time zones: The video allows us to speak across (great) distance. Make sure you’re clear if suggested interview times are in your time zone or the interviewers. Try converting the time zone according to your specific time zone.
Know your tech. Familiarize yourself with whatever technology the interviewer has asked you to use (Skype, Zoom, etc.). If you’ve never used the tool before, get comfortable with the interface in advance: how should your computer be positioned so the interviewer can see your face at a comfortable angle? Are your camera and microphone connected and working? Many people un internationally make a bad impact on the interviewers because of this.
- Minimize off-screen distractions. The only person you should be interacting with during a video interview is the interviewer.
- Choose a proper background: When choosing a space to show up for a video interview, be conscious of how the setting you’re calling from reflects on you: choose a well-lit room where you can sit in front of a neutral background.
- Avoid backlighting (when no one can see your face) and spotlighting (when you sit with light close to you and look like you’re telling a ghost story at a campfire).
- Be prepared for glitches. Distractions will happen. Technology will fail. Stuff will come up. Handle these smoothly and professionally.
- Be your best and authentic self. Being unfamiliar or uncomfortable with technology is not an excuse for a poor interview. As soon as you know you’ll be doing a video interview, do what it takes to feel confident and at ease on screen. If that means you need to practice in advance with a friend or colleague, do so.
- Emphasize your skills and Achievement: Focus on your skills and accomplishments, including high school/college coursework, volunteer and co-curricular activities, and your computer and language skills. Previous internships or work experiences are important as well as describing your transferable skills: communication, interpersonal, organization, strong analytical and problem solving, and more.
- Emphasize the Positive: You may be asked during the interview to give a list of your strengths and weaknesses. Remember in these types of questions to focus on the positive. When referring to weaknesses, recognize those things you feel you need to work on and quickly shift to actions you have taken to improve in this area. Specific examples can be helpful to illustrate your progress.
- Close the interview with confidence: The beginning and end of the interview can be the most crucial aspects of the interview. End your interview with confidence. Thank the interviewer for his/her time and ask when you may expect to hear back from the employer.
- Follow up the interview with a thank-you note: Take this opportunity to clarify a topic discussed in the interview and to reaffirm your interest in the organization and the internship. Send a thank-you note to everyone you interviewed on the day of your interview.
Question you should prepare for:
- Tell me about yourself
- Why do you want to work at this company?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Tell me about an experience when you made a mistake and how you fixed it?
- What are the three things you wish to see in the firm you are working for?
- Where do you see yourself in 3 years/5 years/10 years?
- Tell me about anything else which you have done or you are proud of but it is not in your resume?
- What are your expectations from the company or colleagues?
- What are your hobbies?
- Do you have any questions for us?
HexHybrids is a community group for students interested in emerging technologies. HexHybrids represents a versatile community of innovators developing and exploring Frontend, Backend, Cloud Computing, AI-ML, Cross-platform development, and many more.
We also provide technical, non-technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, MBA, etc by highlighting active internships, jobs, scholarships, or free courses so that more and more people can apply for those and land a job.