KNOREX is Hiring for Software Engineering Interns
KNOREX is Hiring for software engineering interns through its internship drive 2021.
About the job
Established in 2010, Knorex is a cutting edge advertising technology MNC with offices across USA, Australia, China, Singapore, Vietnam, India, Thailand and Malaysia. Knorex provides Precision Performance Marketing products and solutions to the world’s leading brands and media agencies. With its full-stack platform, Knorex XPO™ (https //xpo.knorex.com) supplies the technology platform to deliver the right marketing message to the right audience at the right moment and right place, underpinned by a multi-layered data-driven approach. Knorex XPO shields its customers from dealing with the complexity and fuss while delivering immersive, dynamic and personalized marketing experiences that connects with their users. Knorex also provides managed services to complement its offering.
We are constantly on the lookout to recruit the best and the brightest - from engineering to sales to account management to operations and HR.
Knorex offers you many different opportunities to scale your ambition and creativity far and beyond. We embrace a dynamic and pragmatic way of doing things, setting ourselves up for long term achievement yet relentlessly focused on delivering the short term goals. If you love the joy of building stuffs and seeing them grow, growing yourself and others in the process, and challenging yourself to do stuffs that you once thought impossible, we invite you to explore a career with us.
What Knorex offers
- Competitive remuneration package including quarterly bonus pay out.
- Comprehensive benefits scheme such as W3F (Work, Wellbeing, Welfare) Fund for courses, materials, personal health and wellbeing.
- Work from home benefit.
- Quarterly recognition program and long service reward.
- Career growth and personal development scheme.
- You will have the advance to influence and drive the changes, at Knorex we welcome good ideas and accept any possibility to make our company great.
- We offer great learning opportunities, you will have exposure in cutting edge performance marketing and advertising technology.
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of a different nature.
How Your Future Career Look Like At Knorex
We have an existing cloud-based, highly scalable, all-in-one advertising platform where Marketers, Media Owners and Agencies can easily create, optimize & publish Dynamic Ads world wide. Product website https //xpo.knorex.com/
You will work closely with our cross-country teams located regionally to learn about the business and technical analytics requirements and translate them into production system. Owing to the large data and real-time stream of data, coming up with efficient and pragmatic solutions and algorithms to the challenging problems will be come imperative. You will work with other team members to ensure the timely delivery of the systems and solutions and critically assess and monitor the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the developed solution.
- Work with other members to integrate new features including other third-party systems and plugins into our platform.
- Ready to learn technologies, softwares and platforms.
- Document and maintain software functionalities.
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Backend (Java) or Front End (HTML, ReactJS)
- Strong in analytics and problem solving technique
- Willingness to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast;
- Possess good work ethic, attitude with good follow-through;
- Good communication in written and spoken English.
- Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through.
- Work with passionate, talented and driven colleagues who get things done!
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of different nature.
- Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve.
Online Interview Tips:
Video interviews are the new normal. In an age of powerful technology, it’s no longer necessary or practical to bring candidates to you or to go to them. In fact, people are increasingly interviewed and hired without an in-person meeting. Here are ten tips on making sure you ace your next video interview:
- Know your time zones: The video allows us to speak across (great) distance. Make sure you’re clear if suggested interview times are in your time zone or the interviewers. Try converting the time zone according to your specific time zone.
Know your tech. Familiarize yourself with whatever technology the interviewer has asked you to use (Skype, Zoom, etc.). If you’ve never used the tool before, get comfortable with the interface in advance: how should your computer be positioned so the interviewer can see your face at a comfortable angle? Are your camera and microphone connected and working? Many people un internationally make a bad impact on the interviewers because of this.
- Minimize off-screen distractions. The only person you should be interacting with during a video interview is the interviewer.
- Choose a proper background: When choosing a space to show up for a video interview, be conscious of how the setting you’re calling from reflects on you: choose a well-lit room where you can sit in front of a neutral background.
- Avoid backlighting (when no one can see your face) and spotlighting (when you sit with light close to you and look like you’re telling a ghost story at a campfire).
- Be prepared for glitches. Distractions will happen. Technology will fail. Stuff will come up. Handle these smoothly and professionally.
- Be your best and authentic self. Being unfamiliar or uncomfortable with technology is not an excuse for a poor interview. As soon as you know you’ll be doing a video interview, do what it takes to feel confident and at ease on screen. If that means you need to practice in advance with a friend or colleague, do so.
- Emphasize your skills and Achievement: Focus on your skills and accomplishments, including high school/college coursework, volunteer and co-curricular activities, and your computer and language skills. Previous internships or work experiences are important as well as describing your transferable skills: communication, interpersonal, organization, strong analytical and problem solving, and more.
- Emphasize the Positive: You may be asked during the interview to give a list of your strengths and weaknesses. Remember in these types of questions to focus on the positive. When referring to weaknesses, recognize those things you feel you need to work on and quickly shift to actions you have taken to improve in this area. Specific examples can be helpful to illustrate your progress.
- Close the interview with confidence: The beginning and end of the interview can be the most crucial aspects of the interview. End your interview with confidence. Thank the interviewer for his/her time and ask when you may expect to hear back from the employer.
- Follow up the interview with a thank-you note: Take this opportunity to clarify a topic discussed in the interview and to reaffirm your interest in the organization and the internship. Send a thank-you note to everyone you interviewed on the day of your interview.
Question you should prepare for:
- Tell me about yourself
- Why do you want to work at this company?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Tell me about an experience when you made a mistake and how you fixed it?
- What are the three things you wish to see in the firm you are working for?
- Where do you see yourself in 3 years/5 years/10 years?
- Tell me about anything else which you have done or you are proud of but it is not in your resume?
- What are your expectations from the company or colleagues?
- What are your hobbies?
- Do you have any questions for us?
HexHybrids is a community group for students interested in emerging technologies. HexHybrids represents a versatile community of innovators developing and exploring Frontend, Backend, Cloud Computing, AI-ML, Cross-platform development, and many more.
We also provide technical, non-technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, MBA, etc by highlighting active internships, jobs, scholarships, or free courses so that more and more people can apply for those and land a job.