Incredible Visibility is Hiring for Technical Interns
Incredible Visibility is hiring for technical interns through its internship drive 2021.
About the job
Are you interested to learn how to develop mobile apps? Our paid internship is hands on and packed with high-tech lessons. Our curriculum fast tracks interns working on real projects and the chance of being hired after successful completion. Come join our team and get started from the ground up!
Thank you for your interest!
Welcome and thanks for considering our internship program. We are looking for highly enthusiastic interns who are ready to learn new technologies under a highly experienced team and become a part of talented developers. We have a 90-day internship program to hire, where you will be trained in the latest technologies for web development, mobile application development, and more. The training will be based on your interests and market requirements. Based on the performance during the training candidates will be selected for placements.
- We are looking for enthusiastic interns for e-commerce, mobile application, web development, and software product development.
- The duration of the program will be 3-6 months.
- Those who are willing to learn new technologies with an expert team can apply.
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) – Computer Science (CS) / Information Science (IS), Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSC), Masters in Computer Application (MCA), Masters of Technology (M.Tech), Masters in Computer science and Information Science, Masters in Forensic analysis / Cybersecurity.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don’t fit everything we’ve described above. You can also have important skills we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself (especially in your cover letter- this is where you can really state your case for why you). We are committed to fostering diversity in our organization and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences
Why you should join us:
Be part of the fastest-growing tech company in Kollam, India. Featured in top magazines such as Technopolis (http://www.technopolisweb.com/2019/09/04/the-incredible-growth-story-of-ivs/) Entrepreneur and Forbes. Incredible Visibility strongly values building and maintaining professional relationships with our employees and clients. We deliver cutting-edge solutions and create new pathways for industries to thrive. Currently working with multiple industries by helping brands expand online. Specializing in web design & development, animation, interactive marketing, and branded content. At present, the company has a global presence with offices in the US, India, and Brazil.
Online Interview Tips:
Video interviews are the new normal. In an age of powerful technology, it’s no longer necessary or practical to bring candidates to you or to go to them. In fact, people are increasingly interviewed and hired without an in-person meeting. Here are ten tips on making sure you ace your next video interview:
- Know your time zones: The video allows us to speak across (great) distance. Make sure you’re clear if suggested interview times are in your time zone or the interviewers. Try converting the time zone according to your specific time zone.
Know your tech. Familiarize yourself with whatever technology the interviewer has asked you to use (Skype, Zoom, etc.). If you’ve never used the tool before, get comfortable with the interface in advance: how should your computer be positioned so the interviewer can see your face at a comfortable angle? Are your camera and microphone connected and working? Many people un internationally make a bad impact on the interviewers because of this.
- Minimize off-screen distractions. The only person you should be interacting with during a video interview is the interviewer.
- Choose a proper background: When choosing a space to show up for a video interview, be conscious of how the setting you’re calling from reflects on you: choose a well-lit room where you can sit in front of a neutral background.
- Avoid backlighting (when no one can see your face) and spotlighting (when you sit with light close to you and look like you’re telling a ghost story at a campfire).
- Be prepared for glitches. Distractions will happen. Technology will fail. Stuff will come up. Handle these smoothly and professionally.
- Be your best and authentic self. Being unfamiliar or uncomfortable with technology is not an excuse for a poor interview. As soon as you know you’ll be doing a video interview, do what it takes to feel confident and at ease on screen. If that means you need to practice in advance with a friend or colleague, do so.
- Emphasize your skills and Achievement: Focus on your skills and accomplishments, including high school/college coursework, volunteer and co-curricular activities, and your computer and language skills. Previous internships or work experiences are important as well as describing your transferable skills: communication, interpersonal, organization, strong analytical and problem solving, and more.
- Emphasize the Positive: You may be asked during the interview to give a list of your strengths and weaknesses. Remember in these types of questions to focus on the positive. When referring to weaknesses, recognize those things you feel you need to work on and quickly shift to actions you have taken to improve in this area. Specific examples can be helpful to illustrate your progress.
- Close the interview with confidence: The beginning and end of the interview can be the most crucial aspects of the interview. End your interview with confidence. Thank the interviewer for his/her time and ask when you may expect to hear back from the employer.
- Follow up the interview with a thank-you note: Take this opportunity to clarify a topic discussed in the interview and to reaffirm your interest in the organization and the internship. Send a thank-you note to everyone you interviewed on the day of your interview.
Question you should prepare for:
- Tell me about yourself
- Why do you want to work at this company?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Tell me about an experience when you made a mistake and how you fixed it?
- What are the three things you wish to see in the firm you are working for?
- Where do you see yourself in 3 years/5 years/10 years?
- Tell me about anything else which you have done or you are proud of but it is not in your resume?
- What are your expectations from the company or colleagues?
- What are your hobbies?
- Do you have any questions for us?
HexHybrids is a community group for students interested in emerging technologies. HexHybrids represents a versatile community of innovators developing and exploring Frontend, Backend, Cloud Computing, AI-ML, Cross-platform development, and many more.
We also provide technical, non-technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, MBA, etc by highlighting active internships, jobs, scholarships, or free courses so that more and more people can apply for those and land a job.